- About Us
- Everyday Services
- Contact Us
- Maintenance Tips
- How to save fuel
- How to change a flat tyre
- How to make your car battery last longer
- How to maintain your air conditioning system
- How to jump-start a battery
- How to spot worn tyres
- How to spot worn shocks or struts
- How to spot worn brakes
- How to wash your car the right way
- How to keep your car spick and span
Air Conditioning Service
Keep it cool.
At Quick Lane, we provide top-notch quality services as we believe that your vehicle deserves only the best. High-quality parts are used during all our servicing. With our carefully tailored air conditioning maintenance services, Quick Lane is able to resolve all your air conditioning problems in no time.
|Car Engine Capacity||Package Price|
- Air conditioning performance check
- Compressor check for damage, wear, or loose connections
- Condenser check for debris, loose mountings and connections, clogs or damaged fins resulting in restricted airflow
- Checking cooling fans and drive belts for damage, wear, or loose connections
- Checking refrigerant lines and piping for damage, or loose connections
- Leak Detection Test
- System recharge with new air conditioning compressor oil, refrigerant and leak tracer dye top-up, according to vehicle specifications
- Car cabin sanitisation
- Pollen/odour filter checking and cleaning, with replacement if necessary*
Terms and conditions apply. An air conditioning inspection report will be provided. In addition, a battery check report will also be provided free of charge.
*Applicable for certain models only. Additional costs for parts replacement.
Benefits of cleaning your air conditioning annually:
- Improved air circulation
- Elimination of mould and mildew
- Clearing of cooling coil and drainage system