- About Us
- Everyday Services
- Contact Us
- Maintenance Tips
- How to save fuel
- How to change a flat tyre
- How to make your car battery last longer
- How to maintain your air conditioning system
- How to jump-start a battery
- How to spot worn tyres
- How to spot worn shocks or struts
- How to spot worn brakes
- How to wash your car the right way
- How to keep your car spick and span
Wheel Rim Restoration
Great looking wheels
Curbs are bad news for your rims. And so is wear-and-tear from frequent use of acidic substances for washing. But here’s good news! At QuickLane, we can make your curb damage go away with our Wheel Rim Restoration service! Using only quality paint and coating, we can repair and prime your wheels to look better than ever.
Why restore your wheel rims:
- Restoration of your wheel rims can increase resale value
- Save cost by not changing to new rims. Our rim restoration service costs as low as $100 per rim!
- Give your vehicle a brand new look without having to change your rims!
- Personalise your wheels or even keep up with the latest car trends!