- About Us
- Everyday Services
- Contact Us
- Maintenance Tips
How to spot worn shocks or struts
Shocks and struts improve vehicle handling and control by helping to keep your tyres in contact with the road. A Vehicle Check-Up Report at your local Quick Lane can help you keep an eye on the health of your shocks or struts.
However, if you notice any of the following symptoms, send your vehicle for steering and suspension system maintenance as soon as possible.
- Excessive bouncing
- Loss of tyre contact with the road
- Excessive or uneven tyre wear
- A decrease in your handling or braking ability
- Vibration or noise
- Fluid leaks in your shocks
- Dents, holes or damage to any of your shock components